Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this web site.
- FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS: This Web site contains forward looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, economic, competitive, governmental and technological factors affecting Echo’s operations, markets, products, product development programs and other factors. These factors, which are discussed in the documents filed by Echo Therapeutics, Inc. (“Echo”) with the Securities and Exchange Commission, may cause Echo’s results to differ materially from the statements made in this report or otherwise made by or on behalf of Echo.
- USE OF MATERIALS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Echo hereby grants you the right to download and copy any document or page published by Echo on this Web site for your personal noncommercial use only, provided that any copy of such document or page retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained thereon. Further reproduction, in whole or in part, or any distribution, publication or modification of any part of this Web site is prohibited.
All product names (whether or not appearing in large print or with a trademark symbol), logos, trademarks, and service marks are trademarks (collectively the “Trademarks”) of Echo or its affiliates, licensors or strategic partners, or other third parties. Except as permitted above or to identify a product, company or service, no use of any Trademark, trade name or trade dress displayed on this Web site may be made without the express and prior written permission of Echo or such third party.
Nothing contained in this Web site shall be construed as granting or conferring any license or right, express or implied, in, to or under any Trademark, trade name, trade dress, copyright, patent or proprietary right of Echo or any third party.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION: While Echo uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information in this Web site, Echo makes no representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this Web site. In no event shall Echo, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages, even if informed of the possibility of such damages. Echo shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Web or from your reliance on any information at this site. The information contained in this Web site is subject to change without notice.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although accessible by others, the product information on this site is intended for use by U.S. residents only. This Web site, may, from time to time, contain information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries, and may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. This Web site may link to other Web sites produced by third parties, some of which are outside the U.S. Those Web sites may have information that is appropriate only to the particular originating country or region where the Web site is based. You should not construe anything on the Web site as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, LIABILITY, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: This Web site may contain information related to various health and medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other medical professional. You should not use this information to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS: This Web site may provide links or references to other Web sites not affiliated with Echo. Links to other Web sites are provided only as a convenience. Echo is not responsible for the content of such other Web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from your access to such Web sites.
You can review Echo’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission by linking directly to the SEC’s Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval system, which is known as EDGAR. Echo has provided links to EDGAR for informational purposes only, and not for trading or investment purposes. Echo does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy or completeness of any information or data displayed through EDGAR.
Echo does not assume any duty of disclosure and expressly disclaim any duty to update information set forth in our filings with the SEC. You should note that Echo’s periodic reports filed with the SEC include disclosure of certain factors that may affect its future performance. Individual statements appearing in Echo’s SEC filings should be read with and in the context of the complete documents in which they appear and any materials incorporated into those documents by reference rather than as stand-alone statements.
- INFORMATION: You should not use this Web site or any of the fax and mailing addresses appearing on it to send Echo confidential or proprietary information. Data received that is not personal, including questions, comments, ideas, and suggestions shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and Echo shall be free to disclose and use it.
This Web site may contain contact information for equity analysts and others who provide investment research coverage on Echo’s common stock. Echo does not endorse the estimates or views of analysts, and inclusion of this contact information should not be deemed an endorsement or confirmation of the estimates or views that such analysts may offer.