Echo Therapeutics is developing its non-invasive (transdermal & without needles), wireless, continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system. A significant opportunity exists for the Company’s CGM to be used in the diabetes fitness, weight loss and personal lifestyle wearable-health space. Echo developed its needle-free skin preparation device as a platform technology that allows for enhanced skin permeation enabling extraction of analytes, such as glucose, and enhanced delivery of topical pharmaceuticals.
Effective July 12, 2016, Echo’s common stock will trade on the OTCQB® Venture Market, operated by OTC Markets Group Inc. under its current trading symbol “ECTE.” Beginning Tuesday, July 12, 2016, investors will be able to view real-time best bid and ask quotes for “ECTE” at www.otcmarkets.com and through most online broker websites.
View Corporate Presentation
- Aug 12, 2016 Echo Therapeutics, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Jul 8, 2016 Echo Therapeutics Common Stock to Transition from NASDAQ to OTCQB
- Jun 29, 2016 Echo Therapeutics Begins Testing of NextGen CGM System Components
- Jun 22, 2016 Echo Therapeutics Announces New Patent for its Non-Invasive Sensing Technology
- Jun 13, 2016 Echo Therapeutics Announces Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval of New Protocol