- On November 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM ET, Echo management will host a conference call to discuss the CE Mark regulatory trial results and other recent developments. For a replay of the call, dial (877) 870-5176 and use Replay Pin 10037555. The archived audiocast will be available until December 10, 2013.
- On November 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM EDT, Echo management hosted its Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results conference call.
- On June 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM EST, Patrick T. Mooney, M.D., Chairman & CEO of Echo Therapeutics made a corporate presentation at the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference.
- On January 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM ET, Patrick T. Mooney, M.D., Chairman and CEO of Echo Therapeutics presented at "NINE," Noble Financial Capital Markets' Ninth Annual Equity Conference at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.
- On January 7, 2013 at 2:45 PM PST, Patrick T. Mooney, M.D., Chairman & CEO of Echo Therapeutics presented at the Biotech Showcase 2013 Conference at the Parc 55 Wyndham in San Francisco
- Following the ADA Scientific Sessions oral presentation on June 8, 2012, Echo hosted a panel discussion on hospital-based glucose control with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in glycemic control. Anthony Furnary, M.D. (Starr-Wood Cardiac Group, Portland, OR), Jeffrey Joseph, D.O. (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA), Stanley Nasraway, M.D. (Tufts Surgical Center, Boston, MA), and Eileen Donnelly, R.N., B.S.N. (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA) discussed the need for continuous glucose monitoring in hospitals. Here is the link to the symposium video: Hospital-Based Glucose Control Symposium
- Listen to Robert Langer, David H. Koch Institute Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and pioneer in transdermal drug delivery systems, discuss Echo's Prelude SkinPrep System and Symphony CGM System: Robert Langer interview