- On March 27, 2014, management held a conference call to review the company's 2013 performance at 9:00 a.m. ET. A replay of the call is available until April 10 by calling (877) 870-5176 and using Replay PIN Number 13578854.
- On March 10, 2014, Robert Doman, Echo's Executive Chairman and Interim CEO, will present at the 26th Annual ROTH Capital Conference at the Ritz Carlton, Dana Point, California at 8:00 AM PT (11:00 AM ET). At the time of the presentation, a live webcast of Mr. Doman's presentation will be available here: ROTH Conference Webcast and for 30 days following the event.
- On February 13, 2014, Robert Doman participated in the Leerink 2014 Global Healthcare Conference in New York, New York at 2:40 PM EST.
- On January 22, 2014, Robert Doman presented at "TEN", Noble Financial Capital Markets' Tenth Annual Equity Conference in Sandpiper Bay, Florida.
- On November 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM ET, Echo management hosted a conference call to discuss the CE Mark regulatory trial results and other recent developments.
- On November 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM EDT, Echo management hosted its Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results conference call.
- Following the ADA Scientific Sessions oral presentation on June 8, 2012, Echo hosted a panel discussion on hospital-based glucose control with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in glycemic control. Anthony Furnary, M.D. (Starr-Wood Cardiac Group, Portland, OR), Jeffrey Joseph, D.O. (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA), Stanley Nasraway, M.D. (Tufts Surgical Center, Boston, MA), and Eileen Donnelly, R.N., B.S.N. (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA) discussed the need for continuous glucose monitoring in hospitals. Here is the link to the symposium video: Hospital-Based Glucose Control Symposium
- Listen to Robert Langer, David H. Koch Institute Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and pioneer in transdermal drug delivery systems, discuss Echo's Prelude SkinPrep System and Symphony CGM System: Robert Langer interview